Friday 10 April 2015

Heartfelt Gifts

吃好喝好
monday morning alarm

morning kopi


An apple a day keeps the doctor away while a magnificient cuppa keeps the heart beating...lub dub lub dub, dhak dhak, tu tump tu tump. Coffee, a life-antidote in my body system is a clear fact known to friends so I'd receive them when they return from travels.      

product of Iceland


My spices collection occupies two shelves in the fridge and lately welcoming a new member abroad - unique sea salts from faraways. I always appreciate gifts that are non-perishable edibles whereby they can stay close to my heart always.

NZ rose babies
Psalm 17:8a Keep me as the apple of your eye
 


Any others, inexpensive food-related and beyond my reach, I adore them all !



many thanks for the gifts!



food quote:  Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed. Chocolate makes it worthwhile. ~Author Unknown
Cook as to how you like to eat it, join me if we share the same taste PaulaCookingFingers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorTan Paula