Sunday 10 April 2016

Monday morning breakfast

什么?
什么都要吃
blue monday 
This day morning, the thought of having to wake up and deal with some people on this Earth or just face them for a couple of minutes makes me wanted to be nailed to my pillows and buried in my mattress. Sounds like someone in clinical depression ?Neh..neh..depressed individuals hear human voices in their heads, but if I ever fall over the edge and have to cope with such state of mind, an array of a breakfast spread would be the best medication for me. I would be hearing them banging on the fridge door to be unleashed and I would spring up to join them at the dining table. 

Pepper jack wrapped with shaved ham...shaved ham wrapped around wedges of creamy avocado...crispy viet baguette and soda crackers slathered with mediterranean roasted eggplant dip and finally drown them all with a cup of your favourite coffee. With these all inside you, it's just another weekday working morning! Wake up, lazy bum!

Importantly on Sunday before bedtime, check that you've a well-stocked fridge otherwise drive down to the nearest gas kiosk minimart. 


 
Food Quote:  畫餅充饑: "Draw a cake to satisfy one's hunger" 
Cook as to how you like to eat it, join me if we share the same taste. PaulaCookingFingers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorTan Paula