Tuesday 5 February 2013

All in a Pot 1: Loh Shi Fun 老鼠粉...Mee Tai Mak


什么?
Comfort food...For anyone who grew up in Singapore, you'll know of this white noodles "mouse tail" being fed to you once you're off the milk bottle or partially. Mothers love serving this soupy noodle to their little ones as it is easily to digest and delicious, cooked in meat broth with vegetables and some small pieces of meat, and not forgetting the little fish balls.
As for the adults, you are likely to crave for a bowl when you are down with a flu or after many days of gluttony. This is my first blog video and I had gone far too lor sor, but new cooks would find it informative, so I'm not taking it down from the web. There are days I laughed to myself at the whole production of the video. Surprisingly, I do get some positive comments from viewers and that motivates me to improve on my production quality.


When I do have some spare time on hand, may learn how to make loh shi fun from rice flour and share with all. 

Food quote: 雞毛蒜皮: "Chicken feather and garlic skin" -- Unimportant things.

"Cook as to how you like to eat it, join me if we share the same taste." PaulaCookingFingers

First posting:

Loh Shi Fun 老鼠粉...Mee Tai Mak
Video Tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorTan Paula